Monday, July 1, 2019

Mr. Blue Sky

We had a visitor on the set of the Good Doctor season 3!
On the set of Dr. Andrew's house in Coquitlam.. The bear came through set, crossed right in front of my cast car, and then wandered across the street and down a ravine.
Added a little excitement to the day.

I like to get downtown early for my cast pick-ups, mostly to avoid the rush hour traffic. It gives me a chance to get a coffee and stroll around the neighbourhood close to the Sutton hotel. This is the corner of Thurlow and Robson.
The great Starbuck's name debacle. Actually, Marty is what I get a lot when people confuse it with Monty.
Two Teamster peeps, Bob and Mike walking down the road at the Bridge Studios. I'm comparing these two cowboys to Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef!

I got to go home early on Wednesday night! A chance to have a beer with Skip.

I also ran into Kent, who works with my son. This is a tongue in cheek greeting to junior!

Junior bought me tickets to see ELO at Roger's arena. I wanted a souvenir, but $50 for a t-shirt? 

It was a great atmosphere. I invited my bro, junior was still over in Europe somewhere, lol.

The opening act which featured...….

…...Dhani Harrison, the son of George Harrison of the Beatles. I did not know the music, but they were very talented musicians.

….and then it was time for Jeff Lynne and ELO! The band was so good, and brought back so many memories.

The encore was a rollin' rockin' version of Roll Over Beethoven!
The next day, it was back to work. My first film drive drop of Season 3.

Taking over another neighbourhood, this time Dr. Carly Lever's house in East Vancouver.

I am always surprised we can keep making noise well into the night. We had a 2 a.m. curfew tonight, with the approval of the neighbors. 

Ahhhhh, my first Fraturday of the season! This is my place at 4:49 a.m. Saturday morning. Yuck!

Later Saturday, I took the train, and then something I rarely do, the bus to.....

Vancouver's beloved Nat Bailey Stadium.

Great seats behind home plate! The Canadians beat the Spokane Indians 4-0.

Thank-you to my brother Skip and his girlfriend Doris for accepting my invitation to the  game this evening.
….on the web, really?
No he didn't!





I'm too close to that age! Wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment