Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Good Doctor episode 303 and 302

I have stated before, my job involves a lot of downtime. (enough time to make sure this pic of stage 4 and the sky went corner to corner, phew!)
A flashback to the start of season 3 of  The Good Doctor. The first table read (of the script) this season. Left to right Paige (Lea), Freddie (Shaun), Antonia (Claire), Hill (Marcus) and Tamlyn  (Allegra).
...and the second table read, with Christina (Audrey), Will (Alex), Hill, Fiona (Morgan), Antonia, Freddie, and Nicolas (Neil).
Our Teamster union had a Sunday picnic for families of our film union. One of the shows provided this skookum trailer, that when extended turned into...…..
….this nifty lunch room. They say it is great to use when a show is on the road, and when weather is bad.

One of our cast drivers, Maryanna, got up on stage to provide a little entertainment.

On the way home, I had to stop at Metrotown Mall. I will not make the same mistake twice! I took a pic of where I parked, because this place is so huge, I actually could not find my car on another visit here.

Well, this is how the week started. I thought I was in trouble with this bolt in my tire.....

….but the tire store pulled it out, and it had not punctured the tire.

Trying to get creative. Waiting to pick up a cast member in the East Vancouver neighbourhood of Mount Pleasant

A nice touch by our transport captain, Ward. The flowers in front of our base camp are much appreciated.
My go to route to downtown these days, through Chinatown.

Hanging out on Robson Street. I'm early for my cast pick-up......

…..at the Sutton Place Hotel.

Dropped the cast off outside this old apartment in New Westminster.

Looks bigger from this angle.

I polished my cast ride today, hey! I can see myself.

My vigil outside of stage 2 on another fraturday night.

Oh ya, Starbucks nails it again. I say Monty, they say Mounty!
…….from the web...….



mind blown

I never knew, and I'm still skeptical




No comments:

Post a Comment