Sunday, July 28, 2019

Good Doctor, episode 304

What a lovely outing, haha, with junior, my bro Skip, and his lady Doris.
We went to another Vancouver Canadians baseball game, this time on a Sunday afternoon.  (bonus, the home team won again!)

A lovely start to the week. (sunrise at False Creek.)

As a cast driver, you always feel like number one when you get the most coveted parking spot at Vancouver International Airport. (Right outside arrivals!)
Today, was the quietest I have ever seen it at arrivals. (The executive I picked up came out in record time.)

The next day, same time, it was very busy. ( There was even a mini traffic jam getting out of the airport.)

Back at the Bridge Studios, more standing by time. This was the bored, take a picture inside of a traffic pylon, pic.


Mid-week dentist appt. pic of my x-rays.
One morning I had to take Dr. Melendez (Nicholas Gonzalez) and his family to the airport. Here I am hanging in one of the finer alleys of the Kitsilano neighbourhood.

Teamster peep Eugene came along, to take their pups to doggie day-care.

A new view as I awaited a cast pick-up at the Sutton Hotel. The front of the hotel was so full of cast vehicles from other shows, that I was relegated to the street. (Burrard.)

Late at night, once again bored, taking a reflective picture of my cast ride, pic.

Another cast pick-up, this time close to Kits beach, looking across to Stanley Park.

Friday I had time to kill before picking up the Good Doctor himself, Freddie Highmore. I had a chance to stroll around the Roundhouse community centre in Yaletown.
Another gem of downtown Vancouver.

It was a stones throw away from False Creek.

That same Friday, we finished our week off at the New Westminster city hall. This was not a Fraturday!, we were done by 11 p.m., bonus!
…..on the web.....



…….. our new reality.....


…..yes, take that Walmart, you get what you pay for.




No comments:

Post a Comment