Sunday, July 7, 2019

The Good Doctor, episode 303 (not 302)

This week we were filming the third episode of the third season of the Good Doctor. (why we bypassed episode 302, I am not sure.)
On this day, I spent a lot of time outside of stage 2 at the Bridge Studios, in case the cast wanted a ride back to base camp. (It was an on and off rainy day.)
I have this board at home that I pin my day to day activities on. (ticket stubs, etc.)
I like it!

Hangin at the Sutton hotel waiting for cast. (Hey, is that fellow cast driver peep Jim, parked down at the other end? (yes it was)

Teamster peeps Eugene and Mike taking supplies to the washroom trailer. They got the memo: Hawaiian shirt Friday


Film immunity! We managed to take over Still Creek Road in Burnaby on Friday night. This is normally a busy street.
Watching the monitor, please tell me it's not another Fraturday!

These firefighter background performers were on a relax between scenes.

I was sitting behind set looking at these railroad tracks. I was thinking, what if a train comes, and then...….

…….filming was on hold until the train went by. It was a mini Fraturday, I was home by 2:30 a.j
On Saturday, I had a few minutes to kill before my pick-up at the airport. I have never been to Iona Beach Regional Park in Richmond. In the distance you can see......

…...the control tower at Vancouver International Airport.


….and there's my customer! Junior just flew in from Amsterdam, and he's looking a little jet lagged after his month around Europe!
...on the web ??????







…...well, that's uhhh, a real, hmnnnn, nice, yikes, family pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment