Sunday, July 21, 2019

GD S3 epidsode 302

The sun sets on another week of filming of the Good Doctor season 3.
I do not have much of a green thumb, so it was nice to see my cherry tomato plant start to produce! 

We were back at this old apartment in New Westminster. Yes, no parking, but that doesn't apply to me, haha, I have film immunity!

Teamster peep Eugene is getting a little too comfortable close to set.

We had a raccoon family come for a visit today.

Thank-you Myah from the camera department for making name tags for my radios.

Waiting on Homer for a cast pick-up. A little much needed rain for this city.



The rain didn't last long, and all was well at our base camp at The Bridge Studios.

I tried to get a good pic of this ladybug on my cast car, but it was moving too fast!

I like this pic. In front is a shuttle bus, in the back, base camp. In the middle, the front end of our cable truck. (I thought it was another bored, downtime clever pic.)
…..and at the same time, taking a close-up picture of the asphalt seemed appropriate.

Fraturday night, the crew was rigging up the "process trailer". On the day (night) it will tow the tesla around the streets of Burnaby with the cast inside.

….and there goes the cast. (I'll call this Friday night a mini fraturday, only 26:18 (2:18 a.m.)


On the web.... atta girl!


Instant convertibles!


Ultimate self control right there.

Not the normal method of a boat launch.

CATS!




Let your imagination run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment