Thursday, May 18, 2023

Curiously Okinawa

Always up for a road trip......
 

So I says, as we entered the parking lot, what the heck is that? I though Ritsue was kidding when she said it was an extension of..........
.......the Hiroshima airport runway.
We traded awaya big window for the extra, extra legroom of the emergency exit seats.
Reckon that's about a two hour commute....
There was a bird's eye view option on the seat TV screens. Fore!
My first English evidence that were in Okinawa.
First stop was the rent-a-car place. Nice ride for a couple of days.
Heading towards the hotel....
Gotta get by these funsters......
....almost there...(I think.)
When in Okinawa, the local beer onegaishimasu......
This off the beaten track, around the corner diner was recommended to us by the staff at our hotel. Food was great and I loved the casual atmosphere.
View from the hotel room.
Looking back towards downtown Okinawa.
Our Prince Hotel for 2 nights, I would say the best hotel room I have ever satyed in.
Sunset was in the advertisement, delivered.
My new mission, to try many sushi places, mnnnnnn......
The next morning, looks pretty nice out.......
Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment