Sunday, March 31, 2019

Upload, episodes 105 & 106

Heading into downtown on Monday morning, an early 4:30 a.m. cast pick-up, yikes!
This was an extremely busy week on the Amazon series "Upload". We started filming on the 5th and 6th episodes of season one. 

Standing by close to set, I swear I see a dinosaur hanging above that building.

Later in the week we were back out at Spanish Banks. What a great view of the North Shore


.....and looking west, a great sunset view.

Heading to pick-up the director on this day, the trees are in full bloom, spring is definitely here!

Looking out from my balcony, I can see where our base camp will be on this day. (These warehouses are destined for condo development, no surprise.)

....and later on, looking from our base camp back towards my condo. 

Friday night we were filming in New Westminster, a few steps away from the Fraser River.

It was bad enough it was going to be another Fraturday, but this train was blocking my access to pick-up the director. (I cannot imagine living in one of these buildings, there was train noise all night. )

So now it's a wrap, and I still had to wait a couple of minutes more for this train before I could swoop in and get the director.

Meanwhile, on the set of Supernatural, my background and fellow blogger peep, Ed Rocker, was totally getting a makeover!

On the web........



Shouldn't she be playing a trumpet???

That is a ram with attitude!






yes!

...sadly enough, this is a real book....


Yes, big fish, no, I do not know what the guy is doing in there.

… is this real???...

No comments:

Post a Comment