Sunday, March 3, 2019

Upload prep.....



The resident crow at our studio in Coquitlam was quite curious to see what all the commotion was about. We are only 2 prep days away from filming the first day of the new Amazon series, "Upload".
The lead is Robbie Amell, who had been on a ton of shows filmed in Vancouver.

Also starring, is Andy Allo, who is also a R&B singer.
The base camp is filling up, brings back memories of the first season of the Good Doctor, which was also filmed here.

Always nice to do a pick-up in a new area of town. Today, it was the prep director of the 3rd episode, who is staying in the Kitsilano neighbourhood of Vancouver.

On the way downtown through Chinatown, I spied this building on Pender street as I waited at a stop light. 

New show, new sets being built. This set will serve as a turn of the century hotel lobby.

Selfie geek back at it again. I was at the gym at the convention center downtown. I was trying to show the view I was enjoying while I was working out.

It was easier to go outside after and take this shot of Burrard Inlet, looking towards Stanley Park and the North Shore Mountains.
I had a delivery to the Bridge studios, so I went by where the Good Doctor base camp used to be...….
…….and this is how it looked when we started filming last June.
Prep week gave me another chance to hit the gym at the convention center.

It was a very sunny week, maybe, finally, spring is here.


from the web......
Uh, I may or may not have been that guy.....


Not me, but I did do something similar after the original Rocky came out.

thirsty boy


If I'm not mistaken, this is a shot of some snow action a couple of weeks ago in Las Vegas.

This battle has been going on for as long as I can remember.

Clever, and very gross at the same time. 

Well played

I hope this one is temporary.


Really? Put your phones down for a minute!

I hope this one was staged.

Don't want to know, just keep them in their own car!

No comments:

Post a Comment