Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Good Doctor, episode 108


Heading downtown Vancouver as we continue filming episode 108 (8th episode of season 1) of the Good Doctor.
I won paycheque poker this week! You use the last three numbers of the cheque serial number and the cents amount of your cheque to make a poker hand. My three eights was good enough to win a cool $540

after attending the Teamster union meeting I randomly ran into my daughter's friend, Lisa down on Commercial Drive. Her and Teala have been friends since they were babies. So good to see her!

Have you heard about the lonesome loser? (to steal a line from the Little River Band song). Actually, that was fellow Teamster Tracey, he and I were sharing a beverage on the Drive after the meeting.

I think I'm going to make a calendar of the different views I see of Mount Baker from my balcony.

and early cast pick-up down by Coal Harbour.

all is quiet at the St. Bonaventure hospital emergency, at least for now..
Filming this week on location, today we were at the Ticky Poo Coin Laundry which doubled as a convenience store.


Later in the evening we filmed at one of the local high school's running tracks.

I'm not allowed to take pictures of the actors, but at least I can take a picture of Beau Garrett and Richard Schiff's cast chairs. 

The at least once a week trip to the car wash to keep my cast vehicle shiny.

and then the rain came, and man did it pour. I was outside on the street by our Burnaby stages, and I got to watch little lakes forming all around me.

bored, trying to find a creative pic of my car dash, pic.

The caterers rocked this tuna dish!
Our Friday ended in a neighbourhood in Coquitlam. (not a true Fraturday, though, we managed to get out by a respectable 2 a.m.!

Had some time to follow the baseball play-offs on my phone, I love this app.
Our  main cast, left to right, Chuku Modo, Antonia Thomas, Beau Garrett, Hill Harper, Freddie Highmore, Richard Schiff, Tamlyn Tomita, and Nicholas Gonzalez. 
clever

sh***y

how hot was it?



that is because Canadians are so damn nice!

Hot dog!





not how I want to spend my time..

I bet there is no regulation against this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment