Thursday, September 28, 2017

On the air!

As the week started on the Good Doctor, a not so friendly reminder that summer is over and the liquid sunshine may return soon. Now, the first episode of the Good Doctor has aired, with favourable ratings. (number one in it's time slot on Monday night.) It was fun to watch, I think it is going to be a hit. 
Omg! I thought when I moved from the Okanagan, I would finally be free of these "Stink bugs". I am convinced they followed me to my condo in Burnaby.

This morning I asked the caterers to  surprise me, and this quesadilla with avocado breakfast was so good.

This daily not routine included a trip to Panavision in Burnaby for a pick-up for the camera peeps.

This view of our circus (base camp) is going to be a lot of my back drop for the next week. (Looking at our studio, offices and stages in Coquitlam.)

back downtown for a cast pick-up. Looking from Coal Harbour to the west end of Vancouver.

another angle looking east

We are back taking back Vancouver Community College. (in the forefront is a camera car that is used when there is vehicles moving in a scene. The camera car will chase along with the vehicles.)

and then it was off to the woods of Port Coquitlam.....let's settle in for another fraturday, shall we?

ahhh the film industry, we managed to take over a street for the entire evening. This was better than last week, I was home by 7 a.m! woohoo!

It never ends
that's good energy right there

cool, but we still hate getting stuck behind them



thank-you, I have lost sleep over this...



tax dollars at work........and play

He moonlight's as a performer at the Bolshoi

be smart to be holding your insurance, will make it easier for the adjusters when you file your accident claim

lazy!

love this


now that's a throne

get a life already!

No comments:

Post a Comment