Wednesday, September 6, 2017

the Good Doctor episode 104

Starting to find a rhythm as we start episode 104 of the Good Doctor. I really cannot show much or reveal anything, after all, it does not air until September 25th. The start of our week was on a Sunday. (the actor's had to come into the studio for  a publicity photo shoot. )
I was waiting to pick-up cast just off of Beatty Street, close to Gastown.

Ahhhh, the iconic Woodwards W.

I did not create this collage. I found it on the web, but it does illustrate the cast. (from the left top counterclockwise: Beau Garrett, Nicholas Gonzalez, Hill Harper, Chuku Modu, Antonia Thomas, Richard Schiff, and the star, Freddy Highmore.)

I guess they felt sorry that we had to work on a Sunday, and yes, they are forgiven.

I am not creeping on this guy, this is one of the sets our hard-working construction crew is working on. 

ok, we do manage a little down time once in awhile. and when time stands still, you and 10 other Teamsters notice a ladybug has decided to chill on your transport walkie. (15 minutes of our lives we will never get back)

Today, parking was impossible at the Sutton Hotel. I was forced onto the street to wait for my cast pick-up. I did get to see a different vantage point, looking down Burrard street.

When I went on set on this day, I spied on the monitor, Rebecca! (she landed a role as the mother in the lead's flashback scenes to when he was a child) I have not seen her in at least 2 years. Her and I worked on Rocky Mountaineer commercial, (as actors no less) We rode the train for 4 days from Vancouver to Jasper, Alberta and back. 

but alas, this is why I belong on the other side of the camera, lol.

On this day I got a chance to test out my old bus driving skills. Unfortunately it was not for one of the scenes, I just moved it from point A to point B, but it was just like riding a bike, did not take much time to get back in the groove.
Heading towards downtown on the Dunsmuir Viaduct. The continuing sunny weather has set a record for driest July and August in recorded history.

I was in a bit of a hurry to get back downtown for another cast pick-up. Traffic was very heavy today, so I decided to go to Broadway Ave., as it usually flows pretty good going west in the afternoon. Well that came to a screeching halt as this wide load blocked two of the three lanes and snarled traffic. Turns out this gigantic whatever it is was heading downtown as well, one of the vehicles? that are being used in the filming of Deadpool 2.

Another Fraturday night and I ain't got nobody.......
Day stretches into night at our film studio in Coquitlam. Actually, they let us off easy, I was home by 2 a.m.
Aye Caramba!

A little on the human-like side was what I first thought.


Now there's thinking outside of the box.

If mum, or me for that matter, understood , (so many questions), she, not me, would be so proud.

Oh man, the same cow, that's crazy talk.

sure

No comments:

Post a Comment