Saturday, September 23, 2017

another Fraturday and then some.....

Fair enough, we were told ahead of time that Friday was going to be another Fraturday, but to see it on the call sheet was very sobering indeed.
How fitting, I cannot show much of anything on the filming of "the Good Doctor", so you get to see about as much as I can see. (they were filming a scene in a transit bus at the parking lot of Vancouver Community College)

every day, it takes enormous amount of crew and gear to get the shot. 

today, fellow Teamster Rocky was thrown into the spotlight, driving this Santa Clara transit bus up and down Main street in Vancouver for one of the scenes. 

I blanked out my fellow Teamster peep's name on this Starbucks coffee order I went to pick-up. Really? 6 shots! 5 sugars?? 

and now it makes a little sense, there he is muscling the cable needed to power up the circus and sets during a filming day.

I'm apologize to all the non meat eaters, but jeez louise, our caterers know how to feed us!
another familiar back-drop for our base camp today, Roger's Arena

and then the Fraturday....
it was still daylight when we started at Vancouver Community College,

I can see in the side mirror, that this is going to be a long night.

as always, lunched rocked, although eating all this at 11 p.m. was a little much.

The caterers were handing out samples of crocodile tonight. It kinda tasted like pork, but had a wilder taste and texture to it.

One plus of a late night shoot is no traffic driving downtown.

Fellow Teamster Ward was on picture car duty tonight, keeping an eye on these two paramedic vehicles. I ended up driving one them at the end of the night back to our studio in Coquitlam. I think I was home by 9 a.m. Saturday. (Uh yes, I did not accomplish much the rest of that day.)
random web pics


I'm thinking this picture has been altered a little?




sigh......why?

hope his buddy doesn't lose interest or go to the fridge for a beer.

I like how his buddy is so nonchalant about the guy's repair techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment