Sunday, May 15, 2016

Wayward Pines, we burn your wood.............

Cruising west down Highway 1 on my way back from a week-end in the Okanagan.
If your work week starts early enough you can get prime parking downtown Vancouver across from the convention center and the Pan Pacific Hotel.

Filming today on episode 207 of Wayward Pines was back at the One E-Moli Energy in Maple Ridge. Felt like I was back  in school surrounded by all these school busses using the parking lot.

Back downtown across from Pan Pacific hotel again, I can see a bit of a traffic jam.
Looks like it's going to be a busy cruise ship season, they are lining up to dock. (there was another one on the other side of the hotel as well)

later in the week we were hanging out at the studio in South Burnaby

Back at One E-Moli Energy in Maple Ridge (the show is using this for their laboratory). Today was a first for me, and a lot of others I'm sure. We filmed days from two different (207 and 203) episodes at the same time in different parts of the building.
I managed to sneak away at lunch for a quick work-out at the Snap Fitness in Maple Ridge.  (I was the only one there!)
Fitting words at the gym!

a rarity on this show, we got to spend 3 days in the same location (E-Moli) in Maple Ridge. So much easier on the transport department, who don't have to move all of the trucks and trailers.

random newspaper comic
my new record for most wardrobe hauled to set in one trip in my Ford Flex

You have to stay strong to be in the film industry, so I do what I can during the down times.

Okay, so a couple of us discovered a set dec rock quarry behind the studio, and we took full advantage of it. Craig was pumped.

But Rob had to out do us and go for the bigger boulder!
More random web photos I "borrowed". The sign???????
A psychoactive drug, psychopharmaceutical, or psychotropic is a chemical substance that changes brain function and results in alterations in perception, mood, or consciousness. (really? who the heck is offering this up to the bisons?)

not punny

I cringe every time I see this pic

bad luck??????

Add caption

Uhhh, I don't want a pair.
When we filmed this scene of a Wayward Pines children's school pageant back in March, I knew the simplicity of the song they were singing would turn out to be something eerie and unsettling. Click on this link to watch a recently released clip about the show set to tune of the innocent children's chorus.


No comments:

Post a Comment