Sunday, April 19, 2015

Impastor

Was not unemployed for long, was given a chance to work on a comedy, something that is not filmed very often in Vancouver. Today, I was fortunate enough to be on a production within 30 minutes of downtown (in good traffic). We are on our way to Westham Island, what a gem and a getaway from the real world of the lower mainland.
I spent three days working on a new comedy series called Impastor, about a gambling addict who moves to a small town and pretends he is a gay preacher, to avoid a loan shark. Hmnnn.....
A lot of farm land on Westham Island and at least one winery


our crew park was behind a barn, and amongst a lot of junk
ready for the plow, this was one of three locations that we filmed at today.
Our last crew park of the day was another gem I have never been to, Boundary Bay in the town of Tsawwassen.
lots of beach, trails and views
including this one looking across to Surrey
 
and looking east, you can see Mount Baker in the distance.

random park shot
one of the scenes today was at a motel in Tsawwassen
Later on in the week, the circus landed at Ladner Harbour Park, part of the city of Delta.

Filming today was across the water in downtown Ladner

A heron nearby the circus



random flower shot

another random flower shot
more shots from last weeks trip to the Okanagan, here is my sis with her new Kia

their cherry tree is out of control !

I glad my brother-in-law got the birthday present I sent him

The Okanagan is know for it's dry arid climate, and here is some  proof

along one of the roads in Summerland

the new way of growing apples in the Okanagan

every time I'm in Summerland I make a point of going by this old ponderosa pine, I would love to know how old that giant is.

Looking east across a calm Okanagan Lake, back to the film chaos tomorrow, c'est la vie, no complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment