Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Soccer mom........

Well, I got my new Chrysler Pacfica, and I was teased by my fellow Teamster peeps mercilessly. They made jokes about being a soccer mom, asking for orange slices and juice boxes, yeesh!
 

None of this would of happened if my brand new Ford Expedition didn't poop out on me when I arrived at Bridge Studios last week. It started to shake and shudder, and the power was dwindling. The check engine light was flashing, and I was told to put it on the hook.
Turns out it was a bad spark plug. They had to replace the ignition coil as well, what an inconvenience.
Hanging around the studio, you're bound to see something new. Not sure what show this beast will be part of.
Got my ride back a couple of days later. An early morning shot outside of the stages, I brought in one of the guest stars for episode 512 well before (0545) most of the crew arrived for the 0800 crew call.
The random, let's take a picture of the ground, but really doesn't look like much, pic.
I have never, ever said that we are not spoiled on the Good Doctor. The lunch menu on this day was quite satisfying to say the least. Kudos to the caterers, who are also part of the Teamster brethren.
The writer on episode 513 is a huge hockey fan, who grew up in Minnesota, a real hockey state. I brought in some of my old memorabilia, which included this stamp book from the 1970-1971 N.H.L. season, which he quite enjoyed. (Only 14 teams back then, now there are 32.)
The this weeks view while awaiting to pick-up Dr. Reznick.
C'mon Walmart! A little soon, don't you think?
There's Ritsue, it's her turn to get her covid booster shot. I received mine just before her. Still a lot of covid cases at the studio.
A star is born! Ritsue had a chance to be a background performer on one day of episode 513. She had a lot of fun on set, and as she was leaving we bumped into Fiona who was in the next scene.
Birthday wishes from my daughter, hmmmnn. (She knows how I feel about felines, lol)
Yay, got this day's Wordle in two tries! (Yes, I'm addicted like a lot of other people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment