Monday, February 21, 2022

covid schmovid........



Don't let covid get in the way of the 18,932 fans at the Canucks game on Saturday night.......
 

We were back to the ball diamond in Burnaby to finish up a scene from episode 512 (starting episode 515 tomorrow). We had to re-shoot due to actors having covid. The Good Doctor will finally be back on the air on February 28th!
One never knows what errands they will be called upon to do throughout the day. (This was for the director.)
Random, even for me, not sure how I ended up taking a pic of my coffee mug on the bathtub, shot.
Hey wait a minute, I recognize that cable. What's it doing in the office stairwell?
Turns out one of the other shows at the Bridge Studios, "The Fall of the House of Usher", was filming up on the 3rd floor.
Hmnnnnn....outside our stage 9, what's going on in there? (The tent was to keep the light out at the doors that play as the hospital ambulance bay.)
Ha! I was the picture car guy today. (I manned the one ambulance under the black tent.) On action, I was entrusted with turning the lights on. You should of seen me flick that switch. Nailed it!
I could see a background performer in the rear on board camera.
Also, I could see Dr. Glassman in my driver's side mirror. That's the closest I've been to set since the whole covid thing began.
Well, back to the good ole hockey game. It was time for a frosty beverage at the Black Frog Eatery in Gastown..........
......before we met up with Teala and Duncan at the event.
We had good seats, 11 rows from the ice. Anaheim took the fans out of the game from the start, scoring 5 straight unanswered goals, and kicking the Canuck butts, 7-4.
A blast from the past that showed up on Instagram, a shot of Christina, Fiona and Paige, from season 2 maybe?
Well, there it is. My 5 day covid beard. A week and a half ago, both Ritsue and myself came down with covid. We were hit particularly hard. We both had chills and fever, tired, achy, and the constant coughing, yikes. My test results came in at 4 a.m. on a Friday morning, and we spent 5 days at home in quarantine. Thank goodness the kids brought us medicine and supplies to get us through it.
We had to humor my sister and her husband with our quarantine 2022 covid dress up pic, lol.
A little scratchy, my throat inside and out. I would never continue to grow that beard, too much white!
Hopefully the worst is over, stay safe and healthy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment