Sunday, January 30, 2022

The "prawnlette" edition........

When catering gives you extra prawns for our so spoiled (us, not the food) lunch, you have to plan........on making a tasty Saturday morning breakfast!
Ritsue and I nailed it! Sooooooo good!
 
Had a chance to go Stem Eatery by our place for some traditional Japanese cuisine. Very good, but I'm sorry to say very expensive. This Omakase Nigiri was $57 CDN.
The weather, the weather. Today, couldn't even see across the street to the McDonalds, lol.




Early, early (again) view of Burrard Inlet as I await the lovely Dr. Reznick.......
......and an even earlier start the day prior........


.....yes, there is some downtime as we await to take the Good Doctor cast to and fro. I thought the best use of time at this point was to see if I could put my cast ride in line with the cast vehicle behind me, lol.
Nailed it! We had a crazy schedule this week because of covid. We ended up filming scenes from three different episodes, 511, 512, and 513. (Ha!, we had three different directors on Friday.) Still no word when the 8th episode of season 5 will air.
.....a lovely sunny January day as I awaited the equally lovely Dr. Lim.


Wow, as the temperatures hovered around freezing, it was an untimely time to film a baseball game in Burnaby......
I can guarantee the cast were more than a little chill. I drove Dr. Lim and Dr. Allen back to the studio, they had the cast ride temperature up to 85 degrees Fahrenheit! As I was dressed for the weather, it became like a sauna!!
That view from the balcony, never get tired of it.
Yes! We are spoiled, this isn't even the catering menu, just the midday snack truck menu!
I was told I was giving out information I shouldn't, so I cropped the call sheet. Green and Red are the covid testing zone. Green means on set and contact with the cast, red is the workers, like construction, who do not need as much testing as we get, which is still every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment