Sunday, January 16, 2022

A omicron start to 2022........

Scooter is such a poser!
 
We had some crazy weather again. Another dump of snow on this night.
Ritsue received another order for her world famous hand made slippers. One of my Teamster peeps wanted a pair for his son, who is a size 13! The slipper definitely does not fit, Cinderella!



It was a winter wonderland as I awaited to pick-up the Good Doctor episode 511 director. We were shutdown again during the first week of filming due to covid concerns. Will we ever finish the episode, which began filming on December 13th. (We did get going again, and had 3 full days of filming last week.)
Crazy! One day later, on the same street, waiting for the same director, lol.
I like this pic. Waiting for Dr. Reznick on this day, it was cool and foggy on Burrard Inlet.
The week prior, covid shut us down again. It was a lonely couple of days for myself, hanging out at basecamp, basically waiting to see if any cast members needed a ride in for testing or ?????
Well, this is worth celebrating. A Sunday with a glass of wine listening to one of my favourite records of all time, Doobie Brothers Stampede.
Waiting for Dr. Jordan Allen. She's up there somewhere......
......deja vu, waiting again the next early morning......
Honestly, it is just nice to see those red lights on at stage 1 and stage 2 at the Bridge Studios. That means we are finally filming again.
Saturday night, the fog rolled in on Kingsway close to the ole homestead.....
..... looking east.....
......and from our condo........


Well, unbeknownst to me, I havae a new name, kinda cool, don't you think?
Not much Good Doctor news to report this week. We are trying to get back to a full filming schedule starting tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm 10 for 10 since I started playing Wordle, I'm a legend in my own mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment