Sunday, February 7, 2021

The Good Doctor, episode 411, 412, 410???

Standing by stage 9, another late Friday night at the Bridge studios. These days you never know what episode of the Good Doctor season 4 we are working on. We couldn't finish episode 410 due to one actor having a family emergency. Episode 411 and 412 were supposed to start, but due to a positive case of covid-19 on set the week prior, we were shut down for 5 days, and the schedule has become a bit of a mystery.
 

This week, a new hang-out. One of the cast members has moved into L'Hermitage hotel on Robson St. downtown.
The snow on the Northshore mountains is getting lower. The forecast next week calls for freezing temperatures around the Vancouver area, bundle up!
The renovation have started on our ensuite bathroom. To bidet, or not to bidet, that is the question.
This little fella seemed to be saying "pick me". (..and we did).
Looking in my rearview, waiting for Dr. Reznick (Fiona Gubelmann) to quit chatting and get in the car, lol.
A rare road-trip for the Good Doctor! Today, crew park was across from B.C. Place stadium.
.....but first I had to gather Dr. Reznick from her home close to Point Grey park in Kitsilano.
On one of our down days, Ritsue and I went for a walk in our neighbourhood. We discovered this alley which we had not noticed before. (Actually it is a set for the CW series Batwoman. (Very close to our place.)
Another first in my career. I went to pick-up a guest star at the airport one night, and lo and behold, I was the only one in arrivals! (a little unsettling)
Selfie time!, just me and the statues......
The same scene at international departures upstairs.......
......so I just plunked my lonely self down and waited......
Fewest arrivals I have ever seen!. There was actually more crew coming out than passengers.
Meanwhile back at the ranch....(condo), getting ready for the major overhaul.
Poor Bernie Saunders, he's really getting around these days. Hear he is at Dude Chilling, (very fitting) in Mt. Pleasant in Vancouver.
.....and what do you know, he even made an appearance at the peach on the beach on Okanagan Lake in Penticton, my home town!

No comments:

Post a Comment