Sunday, January 31, 2021

The Good Doctor, episodes 410 and 411

Now how did Ritsue get in there?
 
One of my favourites when I'm heading downtown to pick-up cast, a cruise through Chinatown.

Waiting to pick-up cast at the Sutton Place hotel, I wonder which show this cast driver works for?
On this day I brought in one of the guest stars for episode 410, Caley Versfelt, for a covid test. While there she had a chance to meet and talk to one of the stars of the show, Paige Spara, who plays Lea.
Learning a lot these days about bathroom renos.
I wasn't going to do it!.....but when our first aid/craft service (snacks, lol) lady, Kelly, offered up a decadent grilled ham & cheese sandwich, well, how could I refuse?
New age photographic art, lol. I call this one "my tileless bathroom floor"
I had to go out to YVR to pick-up one of the new guest stars. Not many arriving flights on the board these days.
The wall outside of Kafka's coffee, located inside the Centre for Digital Media building. If your there, try their cappuccino.
Hanging out back at Kitsilano, waiting for Dr. Reznick, again.
Random, you know, I really like these shoes, pic. (and I'm having trouble finding another pair, I don't think Merrell makes this style anymore.) 
After picking up the dry cleaning for the Good Doctor over in North Vancouver, I hit a traffic snarl on the Iron Worker's Memorial bridge. One stalled dump truck brought everything to a halt. I'm glad I don't live on the North Shore.
The newest dilemma for me. I ordered 2 shirts from Hilo Hattie's in Hawaii. I owe one to my son as a belated Christmas present. I know which one I want, sure hope he picks the other one. (Last night he did, yay!)
A rare filming day downtown Vancouver. A sunny start at crew park, which was across from B.C. place stadium.
Without giving the story away, I can tell you that Jesse here sure looks the part of a surly tow-truck driver.
Hey wait a minute, am I seeing double? Two striped tomatoes??
Hahaha, once again our film crew has taken over another neigbourhood. (If you look close enough you can see Dr. Murphy and his girlfriend, Lea.)
Random, sky separating nature and man, pic.
There's our stars, Freddie and Paige, enjoying the sun as the crew sets up for the next scene.
I like this pic. The white line on the road, the end......
On this Friday night I had this lovely view as I awaited to pick-up the executive producer in Yaletown.
Later into Friday night, hanging out on the wrong side of the tracks.......
Last Saturday morning, another wonderful sunrise over Mt. Baker.
We went to visit our friend Tracey at Shelter Island Marina in Richmond. This is his uncle's boat. (hence where the first picture on this blog came from)
Ritsue is posing again!
Ritsue and Tracey, the social distance pose.
A sad story. His uncle fished with the boat for years, and spent the last 20 years living aboard. On Christmas day it sank and he lost all his belongings. Now it is only valuable as salvage.
Ritsue is proving what a large vessel it is.
Selfie time.......again.....
Afterwards, we took a walk along the Fraser River.
The renos are going slow, but at least the bathtub is in, that's a good start.
Caley's last day on set. I was flattered that she wanted a picture with me. She is such an inspirational young woman, I'm honored to know her.
No complaining about the weather here after I saw this post from my niece and her hubby in Vermilion, Alberta. -27, brrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment