Saturday, February 13, 2021

The Good Doctor, episodes 411 & 412, and still a little bit of 410

Now that's a beauty shot if I do say so myself. (Hanging out by Kits Beach as I wait to pick-up Dr. Reznick.)
 
Timing is everything. This is the same pic less than 10 minutes before.

A cold and rainy start to the week on the Good Doctor season 4. I think I'll just hunker down and stand by in my cast ride outside of base camp.
Speaking of Dr. Reznick (Fiona Gubelmann), one of my cast driving duties is to pick-up the dry cleaning for the show, including this lab coat.
Another day another wait. (This time under the Graville Street Bridge on Granville Island, waiting to pick-up Dr. Lim.)
This working concrete plant has been on Granville Island for over 100 years.
One more look out towards the Burrard St. bridge and then it was off to pick-up Ms. Christina Chang.
I had to borrow the cast rig to go and pick-up tile for my bathroom shower walls and floor. (Another perk of the job.)
Watching an episode of Seinfeld the other night I spotted a very young Daniel Dae Kim (on the left), who just happens to be one of the guest stars of the Good Doctor, as well as one of the creators, and an executive producer.
On this day it was basking in the sun (albeit kinda chilly) at the Bridge Studios.
Another day in Kitsilano. I took a walk around the Cultural Harmony Grove (don't you know) under the Burrard St. bridge. It was selfie time by the native welcome figure.
Tried the panoramic pic.
Looking east, west of the Burrard St. bridge. (Okay, enough lollygagging, time to get Dr. Lim.)
(I spotted a pair of bald eagles before I left..........)
As I do my best work, standing-by on set, I spotted Dr. Browne, who seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, hmnnn....... late for set?
First time for everything. I had to pick-up 20 magnets at Lee Valley Tools in Vancouver for the grip brothers. What they need them for I have no idea.
Fellow cast driving peep and myself are getting the same message on our brand new GMC Yukons. Boy, we are both scratching our heads on this one......
On this night I went for a stroll around Olympic Village as I waited to pick-up one of the executive producers. What a lovely evening......
..........yup.
Waiting for same exec down in Yaletown, I'm still kind of surprised how many people are out and about in the restaurant district.
I had to get in on the Good Doctor superbowl squares board. (where's Waldo) I thought I had a good score, but alas, I donated my money to the winners, lol. (Junior managed to have the right scores on his board on his show, bringing in a cool $1500.)
Friday night, and all is quiet in the corridors of the San Jose St. Bonaventure hospital.
The perks of working a 6th day Saturday. The production bribed us with coffee's from the Charlie Bar coffee truck. (...and it worked!, and we worked.....)
As good as the caterers are, I think a Sunday morning home cooked breakfast is a lot for satisfying.
Who'da thunk it?
Hyuk.....
On my recent birthday my sister Judith sent a pic of yours truly and herself more than a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment