Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Good Doctor Season Season 4 episode 9

The covid pandemic has made it a Zoom world. (and I learned a new word, videotelephony!) I have used Zoom for online courses and meetings, but this past Sunday I had a chance to be part of a surprise birthday call to my old friend Rob, who lives in Woodstock, Ontario. He was grumpily surprised, lol.
 
My early morning view of Vancouver as I was waiting to pick-up Dr. Reznick. Already filming the 9th episode of season 4, wow. 

With these cold and rainy days upon us there is a lot of hunkering down at the studio in my cast ride. 
Hey, I only take the pictures. Teamster captain Ward has given new meaning to the "ugly" (and possibly offensive) Christmas sweater.
My daughter was gifted with her own ugly Christmas sweater.
More Christmas spirit. I spied this decorated tree on 1st. Ave. in Kitsilano as I was waiting to pick-up Dr. Audrey Lim.
On the call sheet I like to keep track of which cast driver is picking up which cast, which cast drive themselves and highlight the ones that are finished for the day.
The film for day 3 of episode 409 has been entrusted to me.
Omg! Fiona Gubelmann (Dr. Reznick) surprised me with this Christmas gift as a thanks for all the rides I have given her to and from work.
Friday night, hanging out on Homer St., waiting for the executive producer, shot.
I guess this is the bonus of working another 6th day Saturday. I was up early enough to see this stunning view of Mt. Baker from my balcony. The fog was over the Fraser river.  
I think I like this angle better.
A great view of the moon and Venus as well.......
......and to top it off, a few minutes later the sun rose!
This u.f.o looking shot is actually a condo across the street from the Bridge studios. The sun was shining on the glass through the fog.
Once again we spent our Saturday at Vancouver Community College, home of the San Jose St. Bonaventure hospital cafeteria.
I was hiding around the corner, like a cat, ready to pounce! (pick-up the cast, actually)
The car parked in front of me. Head north, you're almost there!
Some of the crew that grew up in Vancouver remember when there used to be a velodrome on the VCC building site.
From my vantage point I can barely see two people up on the 2nd floor.
Hey, that's Dr. Browne (Antonia Thomas) and one of the newbie doctors, Dr. Enrique Guerin (Brian Marc).
When you see the crew starting to move equipment, like this camera crane, it means we are getting close to wrapping up our week.
Not much time left to enjoy the salad bar.......
.......and maybe a bun. (but I got my hands slapped, lol, the food was actually part of the set decoration for the cafeteria). 
I love the attention to detail on the sets.
Meanwhile, bro Skip and Doris sent me this shot of them in Whistler, nice!
.....and meanwhile on Facebook, I saw a lovely post of my nieces Erin and Megan with their mother after putting up their Christmas tree.
.....and the fans are upset because after the airing of episode 5 on November 30th, they were informed episode 6 will not air until January 11th. (oh well, time to watch all those Christmas shows, I know I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment