Thursday, December 10, 2020

6 days a week......

Day 3 of 2 back to back 6 day weeks on season 4 of the Good Doctor. (trying to make up for lost covid time I suppose) It was an early Wednesday morning pick-up of Dr. Lim. I was a little early so I took a stroll around Granville Island.
 
Random, the cork board on the dining room wall is filling up with wrist bands from all the covid testing I've done at the Bridge Studios, shot.
Also random, shot of frying up our lamb chops pic. (soooooo good!)

The Sunday prior to the work week we went for dinner with the kids at Cotto restaurant in Burnaby, where my daughter works.
Never get tired of the sunrise view of Mt. Baker from our balcony.
Another deck view, this time over-looking Fisherman's Wharf and downtown.
Was kind of surprised  to see these crab traps.......
Another morning, this time waiting for Dr. Reznick, I had time to get a quick blurry shot of Kits pool and downtown Vancouver.
Beginning to look a lot like Christmas........at the Sutton Hotel, where most of our guest stars and the "newbies" are residing.
Another morning waiting on Dr. Reznick,  it was so dark looking out over Burrard Inlet.
Back to Wednesday morning. Another shot of Granville Island, this time looking west.........
.......and looking east.
Dr. Reznick (Fiona Gubelmann) forgot to take off the earrings that were part of her wardrobe. It was up to me to return them to the costume department.
Another early morning start, this time waiting in Mt. Pleasant for Dr. Browne. Come to think of it, all our starts were early last week.
Outside the Sutton Place hotel was this installation from the Fleurs de Villes people. (click the link to learn more)
Back at home Ritsue is getting into the Christmas spirit.
Ta Daaaaa! Wonderful!
A rare road trip for the Good Doctor cast and crew. On Friday we had our crew park and catering at a lot outside of B.C. place stadium. 
Later in the morning I was back in Kitsilano to pick-up Dr. Reznick. Looking out into Burrard Inlet, it was the start of a gorgeous day.
We were filming downtown. we had rock star parking outside of the Vancouver Art Gallery.


The city just put this tree up last week. It attracted many people over the course of the day, and night.
My view from my cast vehicle for most of the day.
Looking out my driver's window facing east. I shall call this pic "old meets new."
We were filming across the street at the Hotel Georgia. I spied our 2nd assistant director Joel in one of the rooms.........
.......and he spied fellow cast driving peep Jim and myself in the Art Gallery courtyard.
I've never noticed some of the adornments on the buildings surrounding the Art Gallery.

Later in the day, I changed my people watching position.......
The Hotel Georgia got into the Christmas spirit as well.
Saturday morning, day 6. Our caterers spoiled us again, look at those quesadillas!
Hanging outside of the base camp by the cast trailers, waiting to take cast to our Saturday set at Vancouver Community College, home of Saint Bonaventure Hospital's cafeteria.
The third floor of VCC had a decent view of downtown Vancouver.
The set decorators do their best to transform VCC into a hospital cafeteria.
My one day off and this is when my brain wants me to wake-up??? Uh-uh, back to sleep mister!
An Instagram post from Richard Schiff, happy to be back on set after being hospitalized with covid last month. He has been tested many times and has been cleared to work again.
 
Sirius XM satellite radio had a top 100 Beatles songs of all time program last week-end. Just my opinion, but I was happy Yesterday beat out the old number one, Hey Jude. (I'm sorry, but it just goes on for too long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment