Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Good Doctor, season 4 episode 8

Another episode of the Good Doctor, another early morning start at the Sutton Place Hotel. Although most of the out of town cast for a lot of the shows that are filming in Vancouver stay here, occupancy is only at 23 %. (another sign of the covid times)
 
Meanwhile, the mighty Teamsters 155 finally found a suitable building to purchase for their offices. It's very close to the Bridge Studios in Burnaby. (No more renting space off of sister Teamster Union #213)

There they are, the film drive cards for the first half of day 2 of episode 8 of season 4......
.........another one of my daily cast driving duties, taking those cards in this case to the post facility in Vancouver. There they download and send the footage to Sony in Los Angeles.
Last week, finally a break of sunshine at the studio after many rainy days.
Waiting for cast in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood of Vancouver, I noticed there was even more snow on the North Shore mountains.
Friday night took us up to the roof of the parkade at the Bridge Studios for a night scene.
My job this evening was to keep my cast vehicle close for Dr. Browne. (Antonia Thomas) She climbed in between takes to keep warm.
A lovely view of the Brentwood area of Burnaby. 10 years ago most of those towers would not be there.
It wasn't too painful of an evening, we wrapped at a respectable 2300.
Our transport coordinator Andrew got surprised with these birthday balloons. 
The new normal? I had to drop off a cast member at the airport. After they went inside I realized I was the only one outside the international departures terminal.
I don't usually wear sunglasses while I am driving, so this pic must mean I'm snoozing, lol.
Hanging out on a very quiet Homer St. in Yaletown, waiting to pick-up an executive producer.
The newest regulation in our condo building: masks are mandatory in the hallways, and in the elevators.
Wow!, the first game of crib (not the first beer) we have had since I went back to work after the covid hiatus.
No the best hand you can get, but a pretty rare one, I think.
My newest reality. The unit below me at my condo building had water damage, and the maintenance people ended up cutting a whole in my wall trying to see where it was coming from. Turns out my toilet flapper caused the problem, causing condensation to form on the pipes below. As of now, I am stuck with the repair bill, yikes!
I think our show is pretty top heavy in the executive producer department.
Yay!, one of our newbies, Summer Brown, who plays Dr. Oliva Jackson.
Ha ha, just a reminder to myself to catch this concert, I'm a big fan of Tom and of his old band, Red Rider.

Only sharing what I find on the "net".......
(that guy looks awfully familiar)
Well, their relationship is confusing enough! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment