Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Good Doctor, season 4 episode 6

Yes, I did. What a debacle the election was and still is.
 

Still some great walking weather!
We went to Wings for, well, wings! Now with the increase of covid, we will probably not go out to a restaurant for a while.
Someone is dancing in the moonlight......(or maybe stretching?...)
Now that's a beautiful sunrise over Mt. Baker right there driver!
Only one day off again last week, but enough time time to create my world (in my mind) famous banana pancakes!
Never get tired of that view.
So many vistas.
This was kinda cool. I could go online to make sure my mail in ballot was received. Mailed it on Sept. 18th, not received until Oct. 26th!
Waiting for cast, staged myself facing Main St. in Mt. Pleasant.
Another day, another "standing by for cast" (Dr. Lim) moment. The rain was just starting on this early morning in Kitsilano.
I don't drive down Hastings on the eastside very often. The homeless and drug addicted situation has gotten worse. Very sad to see.
Random, studio, the light and rain makes the pavement look green, shot.
Waiting for Dr. Lim again. (She has a busy schedule, episode 6 is all about her.) This time my hang-out was Fisherman's Wharf by Granville Island.
Saturday. This bike is perfect for me, it has training wheels!
Actually, on the day, the bike will be towed behind this process trailer. The camera will be mounted on the back of the truck.
Setting it all up, it took a lot of the day to get it ready.
This episode is all about Dr. Lim, that's all I can say, lol.


Down where we were filming in South Burnaby, there were many different fungus among us, hyuk.
This was an interesting "golf ball like" specimen.
Our crew took over the Glenlyon Parkway for the whole day, much to the disdain of many unwarned motorists.
.....wow, look at me, looking all badass in my Teamster vest!
Dr. Lim brought a coffee truck in for the whole crew! I opted for the 4 berry smoothie!
Meanwhile, on Jimmy Kimmel, the Good Doctor himself, Freddie Highmore, was showing off his covid beard!

No comments:

Post a Comment