Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Good Doctor, episode 310

The week begins on episode 310 of the Good Doctor. (Just starting to get light as I leave my place to head downtown for my cast pick-up)

Haha, Dr. Reznick (Fiona Gubelmann), was all smiles after I took her on a coffee run on the way to work.
Received my voter card in the mail this week. Now, who to vote for to be Canada's next prime minister.

A rare chance to hit the gym downtown at the convention center before a later morning cast pick-up.

You never know how traffic is going to be. Today it was good, and I had a chance to chill on Homer street before my cast pick-up.

Wow! The wardrobe department took advantage of the large cargo area of my Suburban. Looks like we are heading on a road trip...…..
…...a mini road trip. They call this truck the star light crane. Tonight we lit up...….

…...Buntzen lake in Anmore. Wow, the effect was amazing.
The crew took over the beach.

Fellow Teamster peeps Bob and Mike taking a stroll in woods. It looked like dusk close to set, but the surrounding areas were quite dark.

They even had a lighting balloon, (not on yet) to add to the effect.


Friday started in the Mount Pleasant area of Vancouver, a little rain, but quite manageable. (and not a fraturday!)
Another good week on the Good Doctor.

Meanwhile, back in Hiroshima, Ritsue has her suitcases packed, hmnnnnn..........
.....and she has an international driver's license, what can this mean?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment