Sunday, September 8, 2019

The Good Doctor Season 3, episode 307 cont.......

Apparently a Good Doctor fan group in Vancouver created this poster. Haha, awesome!
Speaking of angels from the Good Doctor, I ran into Tamlyn Tomita (Allegra Aoki on the show) at the recent Nikkei Center Matsuri festival, close to my home in Burnaby.

The sunsets from my place are quite lovely this time of year.

Random, soap bubble in my kitchen, shot.

The best caterers in town, Jon and the Rain City gang, spoiled me with this BLT with avocado sandwich on this morning. 

Down west of Kits Beach waiting to pick-up cast, a nice view of downtown.

Well, the hot dogs and popcorn were all ready...……..

…another day of baseball at Nat Bailey Stadium......
….except on this day we were filming a scene for the Good Doctor, and the hotdogs and popcorn were just props.

….taking a cast member and family to the airport, it's been a long time since I've had to figure out how to secure a child's car seat.

I don't know.


Started this day down at Olympic Village by False Creek in Vancouver.

A different vista of downtown.
The sun was rising over Science World.

Another day waiting for cast, this time looking west out into Burrard Inlet.

Always cool when they use a drone to film a scene. 

The drone team, a real niche in the film industry.

Sitting on Homer St. downtown waiting for my next pick-up.

Friday was spent at Dr. Glassman's house. A decent finish to the week, home before 1 a.m., sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Hello am giving a testimony about Trado Medical Doctor Oduku Paul the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com @d.r_odukupaul https://permanentnaturalherbalcure.wordpress.com/ or you may call or whatsApp him on +2349064430408 for directives and also you can reach me on +19513444981 all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging has become so mainstream it has lost it's flare. Coming across your webpage was such a relief. I am especially intrigued by the delivery and wordplay. We'd like to contribute to your efforts by offering you a TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ .

    The rise of social emojis has left the English language in a chokehold. Just like you, we can show your audience how to obtain a TOEFL CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAM​ ​ which will greatly improve their language powers and abilities.

    Join our ELITE GROUP​ ​ of experts from the British Council and black hat hackers.

    ReplyDelete