Sunday, February 3, 2019

That's a wrap!.....well, almost.

Saturday night was the wrap party for the Good Doctor, season 2. Although we have a couple of weeks to go, it was nice to unwind after a long season. We first started filming last June.
After dropping my phone a couple of times, the screen was hinting to me that it was time to get a new one. I went with the Samsung Galaxy S9+

How is this possible? This is the second this winter a stink bug has somehow found it's way into my place, on the 11th floor!

The parking sign says reserved for the Good Doctor, but I don't think he would want to park here anyways.
(pipe leak caused the damage)

….another dusk, another visit to the Bridge studios from the so many crows in the Vancouver area....

….parked on a usually busy Smithe st., you can guess I had a very early cast pick-up, for there was zero other cars on the road.
We spent a day in Surrey. There was a driving scene today that also involved the process trailer. (the vehicle sits on the trailer, and they film the cast during the speaking parts of the scene as it drives around the streets)

Waiting for the next scene, a distant view of the director, Mike Listo, and Dr. Lim (Christina Chang).

A twitter feed I saw on the web last week. Really?

…..cats...….

We spent one night filming at this house in the Kerrisdale neighbourhood of Vancouver.

...and also at this hobby shop. (although I am still unclear whether it was actually that, or just dressed up that way for the show)

...meanwhile at a Starbucks, I say Monty, you write.....????
Teamster art. Both the Good Doctor and Lost in Space film at the Bridge studios. On this night boredom set in and it was decided the 2 cable trucks needed to join. 

My "fraturday" ended with a trip to K-1 cleaners in Burnaby, to drop off the laundry from the wardrobe department.
On the web, that's one cool cat.

Harmony

What is wrong with this picture ??????


This was from a website about perfectly timed pictures. 

Thank-you for explaining it for me, duh!

Please do

No comments:

Post a Comment