Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Good Doctor, episode 217

A gorgeous sunset on downtown Vancouver, looking across False Creek from Granville Island. 
Taking the sky-train on the week-end, don't think I've been this close the front before.

My sorry attempt to get a picture of the lunar eclipse with my phone camera last Sunday.

A new addition to my cast vehicle, a traffic safety charm Ritsue sent me from Hiroshima.

It was the end of filming episode 216 and the start of filming episode 217 on the Good Doctor. Trying to keep track of two episodes meant listening to two radios at the Bridge Studios. (and depending on which stage they were filming in, you had to be in the right spot to hear when cast movements were needed)

….and both episodes changed stages, so I had to move to the other end of the studio.
My new fav route to head to the Sutton hotel for my cast pick-up is through Chinatown.

The end of episode 216 brought us back to Dr. Glassman's house in the Shaughnessy neighbourhood of Vancouver.

We also filmed on Kingsway in Vancouver. (this is the backside of the restaurant we filmed at.)

On this night, we utilized a food truck for one of the scenes.

No, this is not a line-up for food, just a lot of crew that are needed to make this little scene happen.

I had an early pick-up at the Sutton hotel Friday morning, and I beat the rest of the cast drivers working on all the other productions.

On my second pick-up, it was a full house. It was so full with other production vehicles, I had to park out on Burrard St.
On the web.....
Youch! This isn't going to end well.

…..now that's fun

Hmmm..... I guess this will play out depending on whose dog it is.

Quick learner.

I'm sorry, that's just weird.

very cool

I need to know the details before I rant...…



No comments:

Post a Comment