Sunday, July 29, 2018

time to hit the road...

Episode 203 (3rd of season 2) of the Good Doctor. We finally hit the road after being at the Bridge Studios for 8 straight filming days.
There's a great shot of the cast at a script table read. (Nicolas Gonzalez (Dr. Melendez) Freddie Highmore (Dr. Murphy) Antonia Thomas (Dr. Browne) Hill Harper (Dr. Andrews) Tamlyn Tomita (Dr. Aoki) Will Jun Lee (Dr. Park), and in the back. Paige Spara (Lea) Fiona Gublemann (Dr. Reznick) and Chuku Modo (Dr. Kalu),  phew!
Junior and I went to Wings for 1/2 price night. We had to sign a waiver to eat the really spicy ones, but they took so long to make we never got a chance to try them, it was time to go.

On the road we found ourselves back at Vancouver Community College, for a little night shooting.

and Friday...…. ah yes. We started a very hot day at the Port Coquitlam city hall. 

Our second set was at the New Westminster City Hall.
The camera crew is setting up a little to close to my ride for my liking.

I've driven by there many times, but I did not know there was a beautiful park here, which included this totem pole.

A nice little oasis it was indeed.

No room for the base camp, so parking was on Royal Ave. outside of city hall.

…….and Friday turned into Friday night....

Later on that evening we took over the block down on Columbia Street.
We can sure light up the street, this was around midnight.

We had to move everything back to the Bridge Studios. After my cast duties were finished, I was called upon to move this generator from Columbia St. back to the Bridge.

Last night, flipping through the channels, I saw a bit of a classic, Munster, Go Home! I remember this show from when I was a kid. It sure made me laugh!
On the web...…….




I cannot believe the size of that bird!

a proud moment

close to rock bottom right there....

Yes!


Always look on the bright side of life.

That could very well cause a riot to the true Yankee fans

maybe one day...….

No comments:

Post a Comment