Thursday, November 9, 2023

Just enjoy it......

Yes, just enjoy it. I'm referring to my time off waiting for the actors and the production companies to settle their squabbles. Enjoy the harvest moon......
 

....out for a walk in my hood, enjoying the fungus among us........
......or the new (super spicy) mighty Caesar chicken pizza at Me 'N' Eds.........
.....walking along the Sky Train route in Burnaby.....
.....enjoying the fall colors......
.....above me, a wasp's nest.......
......plenty of radish to enjoy at home, holy moly!
.....enjoying the sun setting and the moon rising.....
.....more walks along Byrne Creek......
......another glorious sunrise over Mt. Baker. I can't believe how many new condos keep appearing. (I'm sure one day I won't even be able to see the peak, but I will enjoy it all for now....
Small victories, I finally got re-certified to drive a forklift, something I haven't done in over 10 years. Who knows, may come in handy. It was fun to go through the pylons, and I nailed it, just sayin.
Will this catch people on this blog, it got me when I first saw it online. Well, looks like the actor's strike is over, now what?????

No comments:

Post a Comment