Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Changing seasons...........


Wow, it's been so long since I've blogged, I can't even remember why I took this pic from the 5th floor parkade at the studio. I have been off for awhile, apparently some of my content was giving away too much about the Good Doctor production. (Surprising, I've already trimmed it to almost nothing about the show, lol.)
 
.....am I allowed to comment about another early morning wait for Dr. Reznick?
Well, hmnnnnnn, saw this by the props truck, just for practice?

A happy Dr. Park and Dr. Reznick on their way to set on one of the final days of shooting for season 5.
Now that's a birthday cake!! For none other than.......
.....Dr. Reznick! Happy belated birthday!
All is quiet and wet outside of the ER on this night......(these pics were taken over one month ago, can't quite remember the story I wanted to tell, lol.)
Not a bad view from our hotel room looking north on Burrard Street........
.....dress up night! The mask cannot hide our excitement! We were invited to the one of the producer's wedding at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.
....oh my, the hors d'oeuvres! ....and that was just after the ceremony!
....a quartet to serenade us between the ceremony and the reception, fancy schmancy!
It's go time! (to the reception, that is)
Omg, this was something really special. Congratulations Betty and Shawn!
Ya, let's just admire our good fortune a while longer.
Now, there's a regal setting, must be for royalty. (Well, kind of, the cast all sat at this table,lol.)
Dinner was many courses, I took a pic of a couple of examples, yum-yum!
....the main course, for me......
....oh ya, dessert me!
...across the street, I think one of the nursing sisters at the Cathedral Place Building across the street approves. All in all it was a fantastic evening. It was also one of the first times many people were out and about with no masks on.
.... a nice shout out from Fiona on her birthday. It was just a coffee, lol.....
....a very fun, end of the reception pic with Fiona and Alex......
.....and there it is, Christina and David Shore announcing on set, that indeed, there will be a season 6 of the Good Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment