Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Good Doctor, still working on episode 413, but starting on 414

Well, I think the new camera the kids got me for my birthday is working out quite well.
 

A quick rewind back 2 Sundays ago, thanks again Ron for letting us come out and see the horsies!
An early Monday morning on the Good Doctor, season 4, episode 413, hanging out on Main street in Vancouver, waiting to pick up Dr. Browne. (Antonia Thomas)
Basking in the sun at the Bridge Studios.
Another outstanding sunrise looking out towards Mt. Baker.
Picking up the dry cleaning for the show. I wonder if the wardrobe department would notice if this Dr. Murphy lab coat went missing?
Last Saturday, one last little blast of winter.
Another wait at the Sutton Place hotel for cast, another purple gum shot.......
Kinda cool sunset clouds over top of the Bridge Studios. We are now working on episode 14 of the 20 episode season 4. 
Another cast driving first. One of our new guest stars was in quarantine at the hotel and I was called upon to deliver this much missed bottle of mustard, yeesh.
Inside the truck, a rare look at the inner workings of one of the show's cameras.
Full moon rising over the Good Doctor at the Bridge studios.
Not the route I usually take on my way downtown, but I think I will head north down Clark ave. more often, what a view.
Hanging out on Broadway and Kingsway, waiting on the Good Doctor himself.
Positioned on Main St. at the studio, ready to swoop in at a moments notice. (Mostly standing by, though.)
One of the biggest problems at the studio is speeding. It's amazing how fast some of the vehicles are going. We're on Good Doctor time, what's the hurry?
Out for a walk, there's Ritsue bringing out her inner child.
Yay! I finally got one right on Jeopardy!
Well, I guess the new bathroom sink at the condo will not be installed today.
Playing with the zoom on my new camera from 11 floors up. There goes Ritsue in the snow.
Down by Kits beach waiting to pick up Dr. Reznick, look at the snow on those Northshore mountains.
Let's zoom in for a closer look.
This kayaker was way out on the water. Diggin the camera.
A great shot of Freddie, Hill, Fiona, Noah, and Carly Versfelt. Her episode aired last week.
It seems like an eternity ago that I had the pleasure of driving her from the hotel to set.
A blurry view of the studio on this past "Fraturday." (was that the camera, or my eyes?, maybe both....)
The headline from T.V. line about last week's episode is not entirely true.........

No comments:

Post a Comment