Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Sunday

The sun rises on my only day off in 12. The Good Doctor schedule is playing catch up after all the delays starting season 4 due to covid. (What a view of Mount Baker!) 
 

Skip back a couple of weeks, Ritsue working hard wrestling our Thanksgiving turkey dinner.
I cannot believe I didn't get a decent picture of the family enjoying her hard work. Believe me, she nailed it, a traditional feast!
A week prior to today, we went for a hike out in Maple Ridge.
The water was flowing a lot harder out at Kanaka Creek Regional Park than it was when I hiked it 3 weeks ago.
On the way home we stopped at the Gillnetter pub in Port Coquitlam for a snack and a beer. Fellow Teamster peep Ron knew we were there and popped in to say hi.
The view outside of the pub shows one of the widest sections of the Fraser River.
Another very pretty view!
I had to take 8 hours off work to take a joint health and safety committee course at the Actsafe offices. This is a requirement for me, being the shop steward and joint health and safety committee representative for the Teamsters on the Good Doctor. 
I wish I would have gotten this in the mail about 3 weeks ago, before I mailed my ballot for the U.S. election.
Waiting for my cast pick-up down by Kits beach. Normally I take a little walk on the sand, but the tide was so high today, all I could do was admire the view.
Waiting in downtown Vancouver on Homer street for an executive producer of the show.
We already get treated so well on the Good Doctor, but it's always a special treat when they bring in the Charlie Bar coffee truck.
On this Sunday, Ritsue and I went to Me-N-Ed's Pizza close to our place. This place has been around since 1969, and we love it!
There they are, the ominous crows hanging on the roof of the Good Doctor stage 4.......
Tonight one of them dropped a rock and it blew out the window of one of our cast vehicles! (and left a big dent as well) This is the  third time this has happened at the studio recently.
A breezy, chilly, albeit clear, day waiting down by the water. This Saturday it only got up to 5 celsius.
The newbies are quickly becoming buddies. Fun to see the banter by the cast trailers.((The new doctors this season are Dr. Enrique Guerin (Brian Marc), Dr. Asher Wolke (Noah Galvin), Dr. Olivia Jackson (Summer Brown), and Dr. Jordan Allen (Bria Henderson)).
Covid protocol denies a lot of the crews (including myself) entry onto the sets this seson. The closest I have gotten was an open door look towards the MRI room.
That cold spell left a beautiful view of the snow-capped North Shore mountains.
Oh Canada! Frost on the maple leaves!
One of the many crows at the Bridge studios that are constantly eyeing us up for treats. (Does it have something to do with our transport captain throwing cat food around our cast vehicles all the time? I think yes!)
Meanwhile in the district of Tomari in Japan, people seem to think this cave resembles the animation character Totoro. Do you?
Ya, it works, but I'm just too tired to figure out why, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment