Sunday, August 30, 2020

Good Doctor Season 4

......and that's what I was waiting for, the Good Doctor Season 4 is back on baby!

It wasn't long before I got a call from the mighty Teamsters 155 informing me I was indeed, back!
 
Meanwhile, back at the condo grounds, keep an eye on your garden Ritsue, there are thieves among us! ((mother and baby, (on the left)). Only saw them the one day though, must be vagabonds.
The view at the Bridge studios has changed since I was last there in March. They finished the parkade, nice view on the 5th floor.
The new reality. Every day we will get temperature checked and asked questions relating to covid, and if your good you get a wrist band for the day.
Oh man I missed the caterers! Weight gain coming soon!
Eating with fellow Teamster peeps John and Bob, I could hardly hear them because of the plexiglass partitions. Just one of the many changes due to the covid thing.
I spy with my little eye.......
Is that the cast vehicles that Jim and I were driving last season?
....random, there's a lady bug on my balcony, close-up shot.....
Seeing as how we aren't filming yet, I ended up having a couple of different jobs to tackle. Changing the parking signs was okay, except on the north side of Main Street, where the aluminum walls in the hot sun made me a very hot and cranky boy.

Thank goodness I had the south side to do as well, and I took more time on these signs, being in the shade and all.

We spent another day washing vehicles, including all the work trucks.
After a long hiatus, it was nice to have a change of scenery. I had to pick-up some things by the Fraser river in Richmond.
On the road again. Look at this guy in a hammock on the corner of 1st Ave. and Commercial.
My first order of cast business was heading out to Signature Flight Support at the Vancouver airport. This is not my first pass allowing me out on to the tarmac.
Very exciting! Myself and 3 other Teamsters swooped in on Sony's private jet to pick-up......
.....three of the Good Doctor's cast members and their families. ((Dr. Glassman (Richard Schiff), Dr. Lim (Christina Chang), and Dr. Park. (Will Yun Lee)). We took them to residences around the Vancouver area to start their mandatory 14 day quarantine.
One of the cast will be living close to the water in the Kitsilano neighbourhood.,,,,
.......and very close to the oldest building in Vancouver, Hastings Mill Store, built in 1865,

Random, you had to be there, on our walk, the long line of telephone poles, pic.
Bonus tarmac shot Teamster peep Ward took of yours truly.
Cool Okanagan grasshopper pic that Junior took.
Junior also took pics of the Christie Mountain forest fire that started south of Penticton. He took them from his yard in Summerland. This one was in the afternoon..........
2 1/2 hours later.......
.......and the glow of the fire that night.
Nailed it! My daughter's boyfriend made a reservation at a restaurant. His name is Duncan, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment