Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Good Doctor, episodes 319 & 320

Yay! Ritsue found another sign of spring.
Watching episode 314 of the Good Doctor, there is Dr. Reznick (Fiona Gubelmann) ignoring nurse Lucy, ((who just happens to be our Tad (training assistant director), Abbie Jenkins)) Abbie ended up being in 5 of the episodes this season.

My newest photographic masterpiece , I'll call this one "my breakfast".

Skulking outside of the Sutton Place hotel waiting for Dr. Glassman. (Richard Schiff)

We had a lot of sunny days this week. Looking out into Burrard Inlet as I waited to pick-up Dr. Lim. (Christina Chang).

Meanwhile back at the studio, the sun was shining so bright on the Good Doctor offices, I could actually feel the heat where I was parked in my cast vehicle by stage 6.
The early clear mornings meant frost in some areas, including this dock at Fisherman's Wharf close to Granville Island.

Looking towards the Burrard bridge and downtown, the weather was stunning. 

Hey! Fellow Teamster peep Ron was out today as a firefighting actor on our show. (He retired as a fireman and became a Teamster and part time actor.)

Another one of my cast driving duties.  This time I drove out to Coquitlam to Narita Sushi...….

…..where I picked up $1000 worth of sushi for the evening snack for the Good Doctor cast and crew. Our episode 319 director, Mike Listo, paid for the bill tonight.

The back-up camera saved me again. (Although I will soon be hitting the road with this production (The Power) soon after the end of Season 3 of the Good Doctor.



A different view than normal at the Bridge studios. I can see the sky-train and the traffic jams on the freeway. We were using stage 6 for a big end of the season finale!

Too much time on my hands, photo op, pic of our offices and stage 6.

Always interesting when I pick-up at a new hotel downtown. Today it was guests of the executive producer/ showrunner, David Shore.
I had a bit of work on Saturday morning, so I invited Ritsue down for a set visit. This is part of the exterior of the emergency area of the hospital.

Hey wait a minute! There's nothing there but cement wall. (Now that's a little bit of film magic right there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment