Monday, November 11, 2019

GD3, episode 312 and 313, where's Waldo?

Kudos to the Good Doctor art department who created this crew photo spin to win board! I'm in there somewhere. 
Last week-end Ritsue and I had a chance to stroll around False Creek.....

...........it was a gorgeous fall day.....

Excuse me, do you mind moving your dinghy......

.....so that we may enjoy the sunset?

We had a beer and some deep fried asparagus at the Yaletown Brewing Company.


Then we headed over to watch the B.C. Lions play their last football game of the season. Thank goodness, because they played terrible all season, and this game was no exception. The best part of the game was the half-time show honoring Canada's armed forces veterans.
After the game we went for a drink at my niece's new condo. Quite the view from their deck.

An early morning, fall-ish start waiting outside at the back of the Sutton Place hotel.

Myself, and my shadow standing by!

Rare cast pic at the Listel Hotel on Robson, close to Denman.

Hangin at the Sutton with  fellow Good Doctor cast driving peeps Steve and Jim.

Another beautiful start to another beautiful fall day.

Back down at False creek, this time watching the sunrise.
Our marvelous catering team likes to switch things up now and again. Perogies for breakfast? Why not!

My, in my mind, creative, hangin at YVR pic.

Followed by my hangin by the Georgia Residences downtown, pic.
Standing by in Kitsilano looking west out over Burrard Inlet.

There is Ed Rocker, arguably the most well know background performer in Vancouver! He has spent many days on the Good Doctor in the 3 seasons that it has been filming.

Another day, another wait in Kitsilano. Today I was facing east towards downtown.

....and a post from my sister-in-law Carmen from the Lion's game. The good company made up for the outcome of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment