Sunday, August 11, 2019

The GD grind...

It's tough in the trenches these days on season three of the Good Doctor, but I'm managing, haha.
(The mighty Teamster's set this up at our base camp at the studio. This little oasis was enjoyed by many cast and crew during our mini heat wave.)
Had a chance to go out for dinner with my daughter at the River's Reach pub in New Westminster.


An early start again, awaiting cast in Yaletown.

Still home in time to see a gorgeous sunset. 

Round and round, another day, another trip across the Cambie Bridge...….
……..and another cast pick-up close to Yaletown.

People on set were very respectful of the no parking signs in front of the Facilities Services building. (Although it is a façade, a set for the show, there is nothing but one cement wall of stage 4 behind those doors.)

I would think this is one of my more important duties. Today I had to pick-up  the payroll for the show. (that's a lot of cheques!)

Tried to take a picture of Burrard Inlet from the gym while I was on the treadmill one morning.

Most of our regular cast have their own residences so it isn't very often these days that I get to do a pick-up at the Sutton Place hotel.

30 seconds from the Bridge studios, almost made it!

So, as I have stated before, we sometimes have more downtime than I know what to do with.... 
let's just call these boredom pics around the studio.

….ha-ha sun-roof pic of the steel beam above....
….and I'll call this "stage 10 meets the sky".

…..another look to the heavens......

…… as I sit on the main street of the studio,.thank goodness it was time to take a cast member home!


Our last scene of the week was out on the road, close to the studio. Not to bad, only a mini Fraturday again, I was home by 2 a.m.!
My fading away to the week-end shot.


On the web, don't know anything about this pic, but I love it!

Where is this???






No comments:

Post a Comment