Monday, May 6, 2019

Upload, the final stretch is streching.

Well, once again, I'm managing to keep busy as I await my next cast movement on the final days of Upload. (The schedule has been increased by a few days to complete some of the missed scenes)
Waiting to pick-up a cast member, I found a new Starbucks (another one of so many in the Vancouver downtown core. This one was on the corner of Davie and Seymour.)

On this day, we were at the Jericho Lands. Fellow cast driver peep Jim found a real sweet spot to stand-by. 

The next day, we were across from the Vancouver public library.
Meanwhile, back at Jericho, good thing I was going zero, or I would of hit fellow Teamster brethren Bob and Mike.

The view in the rearview was nicer than the one looking out of my windshield.

Driving towards set, I was behind this lotus. I never even knew these older ones existed. I felt like the bully in the playground as my cast car towered over it.

A rare chance to work-out downtown before my cast pic.

I managed to pick-up cast and make a couple of pick-ups for production on the same run, so I awarded myself this gold star.

Back at our main studio in Coquitlam. These monitors were on the way to the snack table. You can see the stand-in for the main actor on the screen.

…..and then the female lead, Andy Allo, appeared!

On the web, that's a shot I would look for.

….and this one

...I would not of put 2 and 2 together.

….mind blown

So well done


I thought I was the only one!



I wanna be a cowboy...…….


No comments:

Post a Comment