Sunday, May 19, 2019

....unemployed, again.......(2019 version)

After three days of wrapping up "Upload", it was over for me.  Also, being unemployed means I have lost my sweet cast car ride! Back to driving my little Honda Civic.
Nice to be appreciated. A very heartfelt thank-you card from one of the cast.

Well, there you have it! After beating me for the first time last year, junior was less than impressed when I was attempting to re-take the family tennis champion title.


Losing my cast car also meant cleaning it out. This was only part of the collection I amassed over the past year.

Lots of much needed down time. Today I was at Granville Island. (Float homes in the foreground.) My sister Judy and her husband Les came over from Victoria for the day. 
The kids and my niece Erin (not in this pic) also made the trek. We had the best table at the Dockside Restaurant. (Unfortunately, the service was very bad, forgotten drink orders, long wait for food, and the waiter was no where to be found when it was time to pay the bill. ) 
Still it was nice to get together, this family does not do it often enough!

I will give a thumbs up to the albacore tuna burger, though.

….hmnnnnn….. why is Ritsue so concerned about the travel times between the terminals at LAX?

… and what is she packing for?


I also had a chance to go for a beer with this fine young man,  Adam. Without getting into the whole story, we recently connected. He is my nephew, and I have not seen him since he was a young child. It was a wonderful time, and will not be the last time we get together.

On the web...…..



Cheeky!


….more evidence...… cats!

...time for a vacation methinks....



I saw this nice move on the news, in Kelowna on Okanagan Lake, close to my home town.




No comments:

Post a Comment