Tuesday, October 16, 2018

GD......episodes 209 & 210

On a slow cast driving day, at least I can watch other people moving, albeit, the sky-train.



When you have lots of free time, you see things, can you see it? I took a pic of two of the stages at the studio. The one on the left is closest to me, the other stage is 30 metres away.

I hate to say it, but yes, I am relying on the back up camera on my cast vehicle, maybe a little too much.

Finally, we headed out on the road. This week we were filming episode 209 and 210 of the Good Doctor. (episode 204 is airing right now as I type this.) I was standing by set, I think this monitor belongs to the sound department.

Watching the action from a far.

What a great neighbourhood to spend a fall day.

Less than 10 minutes from set, back to the city, via Cambie St.

A new visitor to the Bridge Studios.

…….and there it is, my nemesis from the Okanagan, the Stink bug! What the heck is it doing on my kitchen floor, and on the 11th floor???? If you have ever smelt one of these, you know my despisal.

Ritsue sent me this pic from Hiroshima, we aren't the only ones having a great Autumn.
Behind the scenes, Antonia Thomas (Dr. Claire Browne) hamming it up, while Christina Chang (Dr. Lim) checks her cell phone.

From the web, really?




That's a fan, albeit, how's the rest of your life going?, comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment