Saturday, September 8, 2018

Blogging behind.....

It was another smoky day in Vancouver. (albeit, I took this pic 2 weeks ago, man, I'm falling behind!)
It finally came to an end, although, even this week, the smoke returned to remind us how bad the this forest fire season was in British Columbia.

I had company on another early morning cast pick-up at the Sutton Hotel, my Teamster peep cast driver Jim, who was there to pick-up the director.

A new errand to add to my ever evolving repertoire, picking up Portuguese buns at a local bakery for the catering department. My vehicle smelled amazing for most of that day.

On set, our production has set up a recycling program. (Not the norm in the film industry in Vancouver)
With composting and recycling, the show estimates they have saved close to 50,000 pounds of material that will not end up in our landfill.

The end of the smoke is nigh.

On this day, waiting for my parking assignment at Vancouver International Airport at the Taxi-stand, the smoke was very low. I, and many others experienced sore throats, burning eyes, and headaches.

It's not very often I get to drive the delightful Paige Spara, who plays Lea on The Good Doctor
Selfie time!

More downtime on set, time to reflect, and take a couple of "I'm bored" pics.

Our wardrobe trucks provided the reflection.

Now it's night and we can see all the wardrobe inside.
We went back to this house in the Shaughnessy neighbourhood in Vancouver...……

………...where we finished off that week. 



Still trying to pick up a little of the Japanese language, yikes, it's tough!
Not my dream.


Picture of a lounge on a passenger jet, wow!

I wish that was my thumb....


Kind of takes the romance out of the whole thing.


Some people's opinion.

Coloring page finished?


No comments:

Post a Comment