Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Good Doctor, episode 113

Back to my real world of make believe. This is my view on this rainy today. This is what we so affectionately call "my Teamster raincoat!"
The year started out glorious as we ended our hiatus and headed back to...........
........the gang at the Good Doctor.

The operating room will soon be back in action.
a couple of foggy days wont stop the filming

Early morning on the boardwalk at Coal Harbour, downtown Vancouver.

On set, someone is still shaking off the holiday cobwebs. (Actually, this background performer is a friend, Edwin, who does his own blog about his adventures in the film industry.)



First car wash of the year! (First of many I'm sure while we film the last 6 episodes of season 1)
I get it!

Another example of "It seemed a good idea at the time....."

Can you blame him?

I love this image.


 I may or may not have been one of those dads. (insert smiley face here)


Maybe we do need another hero.

I will heed this warning.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment