Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Good Doctor, episode 111.........

Early morning shot of the Vancouver Convention Centre on my way to pick-up the director for episode 111 of the Good Doctor.
The ratings remain very strong, in no small part to the performances of Dr. Murphy (Freddie Highmore) and Dr. Melendez. (Nicholas Gonzalez)

It's great to be part of a successful show. 
In anticipation of more wet and possibly snowy weather, it was time to get some proper waterproof shoes for the rest of the show, which will film until March 1st.

another morning pic, time enough to grab a coffee across from Canada Place

Not very Christmas like, all that glitter, but a big fence to keep me out, meh.

When I went to set for a late night snack, I was disappointed to find, well, not much of anything. Our craft service people who supply the food on set have been a real let down on this show.

Omg, it rained so hard on Wednesday morning, even the main roads, like Boundary road , were showing signs of flooding.

What a very pleasant surprise! Ritsue sent me a Christmas card from Hiroshima. What a beautiful artist's rendition of the very famous Kintai Bridge, which Ritsue took me to when I visited her in July.


The Vancouver Christmas Market is open once again at Jack Poole Plaza down beside the convention centre. 

Jack Poole plaza looking west, so many different vistas, depending on which way you look.

random, someone asked me the meaning after I dated myself by uttering the phrase, pot calling the kettle black explanation....
Very wise words to end the year. ((my daughter gave me this cat calendar, because she knows how much I love them.....(insert sarcastic face here))

later in the week, back down town, more signs of the Xmas season, (it's all slowly, slowly melting my cold, cold heart, lol)

I complained about our craft service on set, but I will never complain about our caterers. This is a pic of the main course of our lunch one day in the week. ( Those are very large tuna fillets all set for searing, mnnnnnn)
an oldie, but still a goodie

bravo to the photographer


being Canadian, my only thought was man, why didn't I think of that....

winter storage

Hahaha Hohoho!


No comments:

Post a Comment