Saturday, June 17, 2023

Welcome abroad/aboard

Since we've been back it's been pretty quiet. In early June, Ritsue worked at the Japan Pavilion during the West Vancouver Cultural Festival at Ambleside Park.
That was a beautiful day, temperatures in the low 20's.
Love the view. If it was only a little closer to Burnaby.
 
Yes, some of my down time involves watching the Price is Right. What a prize to win on this day!
Can't remember which sake I bought for myself from the Saijo Brewery District. (Ritsue reminded me it was the one on the left) Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll get a taste of both.

We finally got a much needed rain day in Burnaby.
Short lived, though. (but I'll take it!)
Hmmnnnn, why this particular flight?...........
......Yay! Ritsue's mom Reiko and her sister Chiyoko have arrived from Japan. First stop, Me'N'Ed's Pizza in Burnaby of course! (It's been around since 1969)
...from her sister, so smooth! 
Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment