Sunday, October 9, 2022

Another star is born......

Wow, the gorgeous fall weather continues. Don't mind waiting for cast when I'm hanging out at places like this.
 

Hair on fire!, does that mean???............
Another shout out to our Good Doctor catering team, especially you Louie, this breakfast sandwich......nailed it!
Well look who has finally donned a pair of scrubs for episode 605 of the Good Doctor!
My friend Greg sent me this picture shortly after Queen Elizabeth passed away. She was in Penticton many, many moons ago. He's the nerdy kid with the tape on his glasses, lol. Not quite remembering why my family wasn't there.
Where's Waldo, I mean Ritsue? That was a huge line-up for catering. Many, many background at Vancouver Community College on this day. Thank goodness the mighty Teamsters get to eat first!
....and here's my shout-out to Studio Brewing in Burnaby, which just happens to be on our walk route. Wish you were beer!
Oh my, look who Ritsue bumped into on set. Dr. Lim decided it was selfie time!
Then it was Dr. Lim, Dr. Reznick and Ritsue sticking their tongues out at me, well how about that! 
One more shot, now back to work ladies!
Still addicted to Wordle. On this day, I finally got the word, but I have never ever heard of it before. I did a poll around the studio, only about 25% of the folks have ever heard of it. I think the ones that did know it must have heard it on Game of Thrones or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment