Sunday, August 21, 2022

One down, 19 to go.

Well, what a surprise. This was on the passenger seat of my cast ride as it is languishing at the Ford dealership. Never mind the transmission failure, and the recall notices, now it has a wiring harness issue under the hood that may cause an engine fire. For liability reasons, they can't let me drive it and the parts are on back order. Reminds me of my olden days when we thought Ford stood for "fix or repair daily".
 
Ahhhh life at the Bridge Studios.
The first crew meeting of season 6 of the Good Doctor. We finished the 1st episode last Friday.

Cause for celebration. Look at the size of that oyster from........
..........Fanny Bay Oysters on Cambie Street in Vancouver. A little, lol, snack before.....
....junior and I headed over to B.C. place to watch.....
.....the B.C. Lions and the Edmonton Elks football game.
We met up with fellow Teamster peeps John and Myles. Thanks to Teamster peep Bob for giving us his tickets.
It was not much of a contest as B.C. clobbered the Elks 46-14.
I saw a grasshopper for, I think, the first time in Burnaby. Due in part to the wave of extremely hot weather we have been experiencing in the Lower Mainland?
Another cast driver chore. This time delivering these orchids to one of the cast members.
I was asked to take pictures of one of the ambulances used on the show.......
......so I.........
.....happily.......
......obliged.
....the inside......
.....closer look pic.


The random, driving down Madison Ave. in Burnaby, here's the river otter sculpture, pic.
Another first. Exchanging this ??? thing for the LX (lighting) department. Well, got to make the most of my one day off this week. Tomorrow is filming day 7 of 10 of episode 602, a long way to go until the first episode airs on October 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment