Sunday, March 20, 2022

Cram your Sunday......

A little twist on the St. Patrick's day green beer. It seemed like a good night for a St. Patrick's day vodka and soda after another long day on the Good Doctor.
 

Well, it rained and rained. Pretty soon Dr. Reznick wont be able to get into her trailer. (turns out we had to get pumps to clear out all of the water)
Grey days on Burrard Inlet. (waiting for Dr. Reznick, (gosh I spend a lot of time waiting for her) I did not get out of my vehicle to take this pic, lol)
Doing scenes from episodes 15, 16, and 17 of season 5 of the Good Doctor kept all of the cast drivers going round and round. On this day I was hanging out in Mt. Pleasant waiting to pick up the cast.
Another day, another spoiling from the catering crew......
A St. Patrick's day spoiling from the crafty (snack and first aid) peeps. (Wow, hard not to indulge, careful!)
....round and round, dropped off a guest star at the Sutton hotel downtown, heading north looking at the North Shore, back to the Bridge Studios to wait for wrap and Dr. Murphy.
.....next day down through Chinatown back to the Sutton.......
....with so many t.v. pilots and productions going on right now, I was stunned to see I was the only one out front at the Sutton. (42 shows in prep, shooting and wrapping right now, and most of the directors, writers, actors and producers stay here.)
A little early for my Dr. Reznick pick-up, so I hung out at Vanier Park in Kitsilano. Nice view of the Burrard St. bridge and downtown Vancouver.
.....and as nice or nicer view looking west......




6:30 a.m. and all is quiet at Kits beach, another Reznick pick-up.......
Cram your Sunday refers to the fact that we had to work on Saturday. One day to get all your chores done. At the studio it was wash the vehicles day while we waited to take cast home. I managed to create my own rainbow with the hose. (Tough juggling hose and cellphone, let me tell you!)
At least the sun was shining down on the Bridge studios yesterday. Also, very quiet, the other shows, Fall of the House of Usher, Quantum Leap and Early Edition were not there, nice!
Well, as I post this Ritsue and I are about to watch episode 10 of season 5. Will Dr. Lim or Dr. Andrews win out?
Salen? Hmnnnnn.........
Will Dr. Lim, with the help of Dr. Murphy win the war against Ethicure?
We are all waiting for the outcome.....
A shout out to Cayman Grant, who directed episode 513.
We're about to find out!
Ritsue captured spring around our condo building. That was last week, before winter came back at us. (currently 4 degrees celsius as I write this on the first day of spring, yuk.)
.....and Ritsue can attest to that, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment