Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The most wonderful time for a beer......

He's such a poser! (I did ask him nicely, though)
 

Random, my rainy distorted view of things, can't remember where I took this, pic.
This little guy, who we call "Tubby", hangs around our balcony all day long and chases off any other hummingbirds trying to get at "his" feeder.
The "my last view of Burrard Inlet" pic and my last wait for Dr. Reznick before the Good Doctor season 5 went on Christmas hiatus.
We lit up an alley (and that condo) by the studio in Burnaby for one scene with Dr. Park and Dr. Reznick.
Ahhhhh, the Christmas addition of my cappuccino showing the love from the ladies of the Charlie Bar coffee truck.
One more day on Main Street in the rain at the Bridge Studios. Let the hiatus and holidays begin!
One this day I went with Mary, one of the production assistants for the show to an elementary school to gather up goodie bags that the children had put together from donations from the cast, crew, and parents......
.......and then I drove "Saint Mary" to the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre to drop off all of the much needed gifts.
Turned on the Canucks game the other night and lo and behold there were the kids down at ice level watching the action.
Ha! Their picture time. I spent more time watching for them then watching the game, lol.
Okay, this was the last shot of Burrard Inlet before the hiatus...
On the last day of filming we were up in Burnaby heights again at the Dr. Andrews house. I was ready to swoop in. We only finished half of episode 511, but will resume filming on January 5th.
now, I have lots of time off to see gorgeous sunrises over Mt. Baker....
We went out for pizza, and somehow the conversation got around to Star Trek. I had no idea Ritsue was so talented!
Lots of activities for the young at heart at Me-N-Ed's...
Wow, over a week ago already, the who can get the best pic of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree, pic.
Rachel Bay Jones, who plays Salen, (yes, I know a lot of people do not like her character on the show) mentioned that she had never owned a toque. The cast drivers all chipped in and got her one, nice!
Wow, this scene in 511 involved the top 9 Good Doctor cast members. (Wish I could tell you what the scene was about, but I can't, lol.)
Was this a shot at Santa, aka "Dad"?
Disaster at Me-N-Ed's! That flipped over piece of pizza makes me think of some of the days we have all experienced during these covid times. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful holiday season! Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment