Sunday, November 14, 2021

508 slides into 509


 Wow! There he is! Fellow Teamster peep John had the honor of driving the bus for a scene in episode 508.

.......and who is he driving......hmnnnnn......stay tuned......
I finally found out that it is a show called "Fall of the house of Usher" that is building sets next to our stage 12.
Staying close to the Good Doctor in case he needs to get in my cast ride to keep warm. It was a very chilly, not so San Jose day in Burnaby.


......a lot of preparation for a scene that took about 15 minutes to film......
......and there they go......
We spent one long day at Vancouver Community College. I spent a long time waiting and looking at myself in the mirror, lol.
One of my many asap missions. Shawn showed up on set unannounced one day, and the panic was to get his chair back banner to him.
The weather is so topsy-turvy these days, but it did manage to give us a double rainbow at the studio on this day.
Ritsue got a dandy pic from our balcony.
Sometimes you have to see the ugly to get to......
..... a beautiful little coffee shop in Mt. Pleasant. Recommended by the Good Doctor himself!
.....wow, it's been a long time since I've pulled out the mousse! Must be a special occasion.
Look at those hors d'oeuvres!, must be a very special occasion......


Well, it was. An engagement gathering for one of our executive producers.
Looking for a certain picture, I came across this "pretty boy" trucker from many moons ago. What was I thinking?
I never found the exact picture I was looking for, but I did find this picture of my father at a very young age. He was in the Canadian Navy and served in the Korean War. I felt it was important to honor the men and women who fought for their country on Remembrance Day.
This picture brings so many thoughts. The man in the middle is my great uncle Albert, who served in W.W. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment